Maybe you’ve noticed the little box to the right of every CityBandit article, asking you to subscribe to our newsletter. Or maybe you haven’t. Well, listen up. CityBandit has a weekly newsletter. It’s tailored to your city, it arrives on Thursday evening, and it’s very hot.*
The top 5 reasons you should subscribe to the newsletter:
1) It’s free: Yes, you won’t pay for the privilege of learning about awesome cheap things in your city. You’re already saving money! You’re so smart and frugal.
2) You get discounts: Businesses featured on CityBandit sometimes give us discounts to pass on to our lovely readers.
3) It fits your schedule: You’re a busy person. We’d love for you to check our site every day, but hey, you gotta make the rent. So we understand if you just want to get all the relevant Toronto or Montreal info delivered to your inbox once a week.
4) It’s informative: You know when your friend calls you on Thursday to make weekend plans, and you both have nothing to say, so the silence hangs on the line like the grim specter of death? We know. But if you read the events guide that comes in every CityBandit newsletter, you’ll have something interesting to suggest during that phone call, and you will officially be the somewhat cool person in your group of friends.
5) It gets you out of the house: CityBandit is a website, so obviously we want to connect with you online. But we also want you to make connections with the rest of your city, by getting away from the computer and taking part in all the neat events and cool scenes that are going on outside. So get the newsletter, see what’s up, and then get out there!
P.S. We promise that if you subscribe, you will never receive male enhancement ads. From us, at least. Unless you ask for them. And if you ask, we still won’t send them.
* Some feel this is an overstatement. We disagree.